In collaboration with the National Arbor Day Foundation’s Energy Saving Trees Program
It’s easy & affordable! You can be involved as little or as much as you chose while you customize for your community!
CA EnerTrees will help you with:
Market and Organize
A website of your own to market and organize your shade tree program.
Outreach materials to help spread the word and generate interest.
Right Tree, Right Place
Helping customers find the best spot to plant each tree for energy conservation.
Sourcing and Delivering
Sourcing and delivering of trees (unless you’d prefer to do so yourself).
Track Your Program
Tracking the growth of the trees over time.
Arbor Day Foundation will provide or assist with customer service.
Let us guide you through the logistics of setting up a project.
Download the California EnerTrees Report to Learn MoreFor a more in-depth look at:
- Existing shade tree programs in the United States
- How trees conserve energy
- How to plant trees strategically for the best results
- Land cover analyses and how to get the most out of them
- Developing a demonstration planting project
- Good examples from existing projects