GHG Quantification Methods for CAL FIRE Urban Forestry Projects
Topics Kelaine covers in the webinar
• Reporting your urban forestry projects to CAL FIRE
• How to do the GHG estimates for a grant application
• How the i-Tree Planting or the CAL FIRE excel worksheet work together
• That mysterious water section in the worksheet
• Advice on species substitutions when your project species aren’t available
Presenter: Kelaine Ravdin of Urban Ecos has helped dozens of organizations with GHG reporting since 2014, worked on the original quantification methods while working for the US Forest Service, and oversaw development and approval of the i-Tree Planting tool with the California Urban Forests Council and Davey Tree.