2019 California Urban Forestry Awards
Call for nominations – deadline July 26, 2019
The California Urban Forests Council is eager to accept your nominations for the 2019 California Urban Forestry Awards. These awards celebrate excellence in California Urban Forestry for the calendar year 2018. Winners will be announced on August 16, 2019.
How to nominate candidates for the awards (self-nominations are accepted):
1. Review the awards criteria below
2. Complete the nomination form (one form for each nomination)
3. Submit the form and photos via the methods below.
*Be sure to name your files so that they are easy for us to find. For example, if nominating Jane Doe for the Everyday Hero Award, the file name could be “EHA_Jane_Doe_1”.
How to submit entries:
1. Upload award entry files to Dropbox by clicking on this link:
2. Submit via email: email@example.com
3. Send via post: PO Box 823, Novato, CA 94948
Presentation of awards:
Awards will be presented at the California Urban Forests Conference Soiree on Friday, September 27,