- Schedule Strategic Plan ad-hoc Committee meeting
- Finalize next in-person board meeting date
- Discuss, nominate and vote on
- Commitments to Silent Auction for Conference
- Hear the September Pipeline Report (synopsis of the E.D. Report)
- New Advisory Council Application update
- Regional Councils efforts and support
- Review new action items (August incorporated into this agenda below)
Call in Information
12:00 Noon – Call to Order & Roll Call – Emily
12:05 PM – Approve Agenda – Emily
12:10 PM – Approve Consent Calendar – Emily
12:20 PM – Old Business
- Strategic Plan – ad hoc committee update – Nancy Sappington
- Draft Financial Statements (thru 6.30.19 – sent 8.14.19 and attached here)
- Meeting Schedules
- Determine when next in-person Board Meeting should be held – Doodle Poll? – Emily
- Alternate meetings going forward? Emily to share
- Executive Committee Nominations – Emily & Nancy H.
- Conference Silent Auction update – Emina
- Discussion regarding a New Application Submitted for Advisory Council Seat – Kit Jory, Urban Forester for Fremont, CA (Application attached). – Gordon Mann
12:30 PM – Review action items
Emily – schedule Strategic Plan meeting/catch up. Emily and Nancy to follow up with Regional Council members regarding leadership and structure; this discussion incorporated into Strategic Plan discussion.
- All – complete poll for meeting preferences.
- All – complete Executive Committee Nomination Form.
- All – Register for
conference; send silent auction items/ideas to Emina.
- All – review the Communications Plan/Strategic Plan and identify questions/thoughts for 2019 goals/actions.
12:35 PM – The New Pipeline Report (overview of the E.D. report) – Nancy H.
12:45 PM – Regional Council Board Members – Nancy H.
- Ad hoc committee: needs a chairperson (on
1:00 PM – Adjourn
Fundraising Campaign 2019
- Total 5.625% 5.625%
- Bob 0% 0%
- Daniel 0% 0%
- Dave 0% 0%
- Emily 10% 10%
- Gordon 0% 0%
- Isby 20% 20%
- Laura 0% 0%
- Matt 14.5% 14.5%
- Review and renew a contract for the lease agreement; approaching
endof 2nd year. – attached in boardpacket
- Nancy to schedule a 2018 audit. – Nancy has reached out to auditor
- Nancy and Emily and Deb to made sheet distinguishing titles and roles of two types of Board Members. It will be noted that if Regional Council members take on executive roles; they will have to take on fundraising requirements. Nancy completed this draft document entitled Governance Framework
- Nancy to draft absentee language for bylaws. Nancy completed this draft attached
- Communications Plan review/updates
- Nancy to develop
formfor regional councils to report at meetings
- Email Board for Conference committee members, ideas, and sponsors. – sponsorship form attached