CONFERENCE ATTENDEE GUIDE
1. LOGIN TO EVENT
Our virtual event is secure and only open to registered attendees. You will need to login when you first visit the virtual venue. Use the email address that you registered with.
Click on the image at the right to go to the event lobby. It will open in a new browser tab.
2. CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL
You will receive an email confirmation. If you don’t see it in your inbox, check your spam or junk folder.
Click on the “Access Event” link in the email.
NOW THE FUN BEGINS!
3. FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE
To get the most out of the event, please take a minute to fill out your profile, and add a photo. We have enabled a networking feature for the virtual conference. See more about the networking feature and more below.
4. WELCOME TO THE LOBBY
The left sidebar is the main way to get around the virtual venue. From here you can:
- go to the STAGE to watch speakers
- create ROOMS to have a chat with another attendee
- search follow attendees under PEOPLE and send them direct messages
- Try out the NETWORKING feature, that uses AI to select someone for you to chat to
- Find handouts and other materials under CONTENT
In the main section, you will see the schedule for both days. You can select “All Sessions” or view the agenda for each day.
Click on the star to add a session to your agenda. You can also add sessions to your calendar so you don’t miss any speakers.
The STAGE is where you watch all of the speakers and presentations. In the RIGHT SIDEBAR you can access other features during the event; see direct messages, notifications, chats, questions, polls, and people.
ROOMS are where you chat with fellow attendees. Just create a room. Anyone attending the conference is able to visit the room. You can access rooms through the left sidebar. Viewing the list of available rooms, then simply click the room you wish to join. When you are in a room, you’ll be able to chat with others in the room in the right-hand sidebar. Make sure you have the “Room” tab selected in the Chat area. You can also have video chats if you “share audio and video”.
The PEOPLE tab is where you can see everyone else who is attending. You can search for your friends and colleagues, and send direct messages.
In the NETWORKING tab you can meet other attendees who have similar interests.
Under CONTENT you will find handouts and other materials.
9. RIGHT SIDEBAR
In your right sidebar, you’ll see a red notification when:
- You receive a new message from a person or in a general chat room
- A new poll is posted
- A new question is asked
In the right sidebar, you can also access the following sections:
- Chat – This is where you can chat with other attendees at the event
- People – This is a list of other attendees at the event. Click on a person to view their profile and send them a private message.
- Polls – This is a list of polls created by the event organizers. Poll results are updated in real time as people vote.
- Q&A – Submit any questions you have for the event organizers. Answers appear in real time.
You can click on the small arrow “>” to collapse and expand the right sidebar.
WCISA CEUs — 80% attendance required to earn your CEUs
CEUs FOR DAY ONE:
CEUs FOR DAY TWO: